BSU Admissions Policy
The University has a fair admissions policy and aims to be responsive to all applicants and to provide pre-entry information that is appropriate. All students are able to use the learning, teaching and support service and facilities that we provide. There are well-established processes through which students may raise queries and complaints.
BSU applies Somali Government Higher Education Admission laws. As part of our strategy, BSU seeks bright, talented, and enthusiastic students who commit a high level of achievement in their school studies. BSU accepts human equality and education for all policies while keeping attracting, outstanding high school graduates.
There are two intakes for bachelor’s degree in every academic year. The advertisement starts on the first Saturday of September and on the first Saturday of February. The application deadline must take minimum of two working weeks. In order to be considered as eligible, the applicant must complete the following requirement.
- Applicant is required to submit to the University’s registrar office her/his high School Certificates, Identity Card, Nationality Identification letter, four photos and medical certificate.
- All candidates with minimum high school graduation or Equivalent are permitted for admission.
- Candidates must pass different entry tests of different subjects according to the department’s requirement.
- Proof of English Proficiency is obligatory for some faculties.
- Applications and qualifications will be proofed by Student Admission Committee.